How much does a Professor – Biology make in the United States? The average Professor – Biology salary in the United States is $100,801 as of October 29, 2021, but the range typically falls between $75,395 and $163,226.
- 1 How much does a biology professor make with a PhD?
- 2 How much do University biology professors make?
- 3 How much does a professor with a PhD make a year?
- 4 How much do tenured biology professors make?
- 5 What jobs can I do with a degree in biology?
- 6 What is the salary of a professor?
- 7 How do you become a biology college teacher?
- 8 How much does a professor at Harvard make?
- 9 How much do med school professors make?
- 10 Which PhD pays most?
- 11 How much does a neuroscientist professor make?
How much does a biology professor make with a PhD?
The average Professor – Biology salary in California is $112,595 as of October 29, 2021, but the range typically falls between $84,216 and $182,323.
How much do University biology professors make?
The average professor of biology salary is $86,459 per year, or $41.57 per hour, in the United States. People on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $39,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $189,000.
How much does a professor with a PhD make a year?
Professor. Salaries of PhD professors can range from $50,000 to around $150,000, according to PayScale.
How much do tenured biology professors make?
According to 2019 data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average biology professor salary was highest in the District of Columbia ($141,790), followed by California ( $128,580 ), New Hampshire ($119,750), Utah ($119,380) and New York ($108,590).
What jobs can I do with a degree in biology?
Best Jobs for Graduates With a Biology Degree
- Biological Technician.
- Genetic Counselor.
- Health Communications Specialist.
- Health Educator.
- Pharmaceutical / Medical Product Sales Representative.
- Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner.
- Medical and Health Services Manager.
What is the salary of a professor?
Professor – Pay by Experience Level A mid career Professor with 4-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹8,76,400, while a Senior Professor with 10-20 years of experience makes on average ₹24,21,000. Professors with more than 20 years of experience earn ₹27,98,000 on average.
How do you become a biology college teacher?
How to Become a Biology Teacher
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Submit your official college or university transcripts to the American Board.
- Pass a standard background check.
- Pass the Professional Teaching Knowledge exam (PTK).
- Pass the American Board Biology exam.
How much does a professor at Harvard make?
Harvard University: $226,394 Harvard professors make the most out of all Ivy League professors. They earn an average of $226,394 each year.
How much do med school professors make?
The salaries of Medical School Professors in the US range from $19,356 to $512,710, with a median salary of $93,774. The middle 57% of Medical School Professors makes between $93,774 and $232,861, with the top 86% making $512,710.
Which PhD pays most?
#1 – PhD in Chemical Engineering In recent years, chemical engineering has been recognized as the best doctoral degree by salary-offering steady job growth and high early career and mid-career salaries. Chemical engineers often work in biotechnology and business services as researchers.
How much does a neuroscientist professor make?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $158,500 and as low as $15,500, the majority of Neuroscience Professor salaries currently range between $50,500 (25th percentile) to $72,500 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $106,500 annually across the United States.